Dairytube Engineering Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We wish to be transparent on how we process your data and show you that we are accountable with the GDPR in relation to not only processing your data but ensuring you understand your rights as a client / user of our website.
It is the intention of this privacy statement to explain to you the information practices of Dairytube Engineering Ltd in relation to the information we collect about you.
For the purposes of the GDPR the data controller is:
- Dairytube Engineering Ltd
- Our Contact details are as follows:
- Dairytube Engineering Limited
- Castlekieran, Carnaross, Kells, County Meath, Ireland
- T: 046-9245982
- E: email@example.com
- When we refer to "we" it is Dairytube Engineering Ltd ”
Please read this Statement carefully as this sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Who are we?
Dairytube Engineering are a limited company registered in Ireland (CRO number 213564) and operating since 1994. We are specialists in bending and rolling of stainless steel tube and pipe. This involves bending, rolling, cutting and tube end forming. The machines used are all state of the art CNC equipment, which can give the customer high repeatability and accuracy. We offer a sub contract service supplying parts into the automotive, pharmaceutical, building, dairy and agricultural machine industries.
Our Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner and data protection representatives can be contacted directly:
- Glen Shekleton
Purpose for processing your data
When ordering from us (via telephone, email or using our contact form on the website) you will be asked for information such as your name and contact details. We use this detail to assess your request and may use it to contact you for further information or answer your request. When using our contact form the information you submit is stored in our website database (encrypted) as a back-up for a period of 15 days after which it is deleted automatically. The original enquiry is sent to our offices by email and falls under our emails retention policy.
If you request a quote your details will be added and stored in our database for comparisons in future ordering (as the majority of our orders are repeat business).
Customer's details will be stored in our CRM for the purpose of liaising with you and will be stored for as long as you are a customer with us. We have taken extra steps to insure the data you provide us with is dealt with in a safe manner: Our site is hosted on SSL (secure socket layer) which means communications between the site and server are fully encrypted (for instance when you submit a contact form)
Emails sent to us by our site are sent via TLS (Transport Layer Security)
Statistics: we use statistics on the website which provide us with essential information such as the most visited pages, where users are coming from (search engines, links etc). These are set up to NOT track your full IP address and therefore do not collect personal information.
Please note that:
- Our website is hosted in Ireland
- Our CRM is hosted in Ireland
- Our emails are hosted by Microsoft Office 365 within the EU
Why we are processing your data? Our legal basis.
In order for us to provide you with quotations or for the purpose of general enquiries Dairytube Engineering Ltd need to collect personal data. Our reason (lawful reason) for processing your data under the GDPR is:
- Your details is required in order for us to contact you back and provide you with the information you have requested
- In the event of a quote request the details entered will be used to provide you with a quote and possible subsequent follow up in regards to your request
In any event, Dairytube Engineering Ltd are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
How will we use the personal data it collects about me?
Dairytube Engineering Ltd will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavor to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
Who are we sharing your data with?
In the case of enquiries we do not share your data. In the event where you would become a customer we may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Dairytube Engineering Ltd in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfill the service they provide on your behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfill this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Dairytube Engineering Ltd procedures or their internal procedures.
The third parties that we may pass your personal data to are:
- Our accountants
- Debt collection agency (should an account be overdue on payments)
If we transfer personal data to a third party or outside the EU we as the data controller will ensure the recipient (processor or another controller) has provided the appropriate safeguards and on condition that enforceable data subject rights and effective legal remedies for you the data subject are available.
Data Subjects Rights
Dairytube Engineering Ltd facilitates you, our clients, rights in line with our data protection policy and the subject access request procedure. This is available on request.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access- you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification- you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten- in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing- where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability- you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object- you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling- you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review - in the event that Dairytube Engineering Ltd refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved as we have indicated in the processing of your personal data.
Additional information we are providing you with to ensure we are transparent and fair with our processing
Retention of your personal data
Data will not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which they were obtained. Dairytube Engineering Ltd will process personal data in accordance with our retention schedule. This retention schedule has been governed by our internal governance.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Dairytube Engineering Ltd or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Dairytube Engineering Ltd ’s data protection representatives Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner
If we intend to further process your personal data for a purpose other than for which the data was collected, we will provide this information to you, prior to processing this data.
Your privacy is important to us. If you have any questions or comments regarding this privacy statement please contact us.